Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the “Initial Enquiry form” used for?
An enquiry form is to be completed so we can have your initial contact details and organise one of our representatives to call you and discuss your needs.
2. What happens once I have completed the Enquiry form?
Once we receive your enquiry form, we will endeavour to contact you within 7 days to discuss your requirements in detail.
3. How do I register my interest for finding a suitable match?
You will need to complete a client registration form to register with us. By completing this form, you will be providing us complete information about yourself and specific requirements of your life partner. With this information we will be able to shortlist suitable matches for you.
4. Is there a cost to register?
No, currently there is no cost to register your interest with full details. This is our Launch offer, valid till 30 September 2021.
5. Do I need to be a permanent resident/citizen to register?
No, but please specify your residency status.
6. Can I register on behalf of a relative or friend?
Yes, you can.
7. What happens next once I have completed my full registration form?
We will be contacting you to discuss your profile in detail and then shortlist suitable matches as per your specific requirements
8. Will I be able to access information on other profiles once I have registered myself?
We will be shortlisting the profiles that match your criteria as and when available.
9. What is the difference between your packages?
You can see our packages on our website and we can provide you further information and prices once you have completed the full registration.
10. Which areas do you cover in Australia?
We are based in Sydney, but we can assist you in finding your prospective brides/grooms from within the Indian communities in Australia.
11. What happens if I don’t like the profiles you send me?
We will be sending you 1-2 profiles that match your criteria on a regular basis and if the profiles that we send to you are not suitable, you can contact us and we can amend the criteria as per your requirements.
12. How secure is my information that I have provided you?
We take privacy very seriously. Your personal information is secure with us and is only shared with other registered members of Select Rishta once we have your permission to do so.
13. How do I pay for your services?
You can deposit the relevant registration fee into our bank account by EFT.
14. What do I need to do if my profile details change or if I would like to add something?
Please call us and provide our staff the information you need updated and we will update this for you.
15. What are the paid services?
Paid services are special services, which will help to upgrade your profile. You can choose any of the available paid service based on your requirements. We offer you customized services based on your requirements.
16. What is the minimum and maximum duration for paid membership?
There is no minimum and maximum duration, we keep looking for a suitable match until such time we find that Perfect someone for you!
17. Can you help us with the process from the time we start looking for someone to the day of the wedding?
Off course we can, please compete the client registration and we can discuss your requirements when we contact you.